Hello my loves,
This month I am giving Blogtober17 a go! The aim of Blogtober is to post a blog post every day of October, (eek!) – Wish me luck 🙂
Blogtober day one: All about you
Today we are going to learn a little more about me. You lucky ducks you! So with that said here are a few random facts so you can learn a little bit more about who I am!
- I am an introvert.
- I met my husband 12 years ago, online (and it was considered taboo back then lol).
- Anything supernatural scares me.
- I once lost my phone on a night out, cancelled it with my provider and found it in my bra the next morning!
- Reading makes me happy, I’ve been known to read 3 books a day.
- One of my favourite reads ever are the Harry Potter series, but there are many more I love.
- I am absolutely terrified of making a phone call
- My highest weight recorded was 17st 2lb
- The lowest was 10 stone!
- I absolutely love going to the gym and lifting weights.
- When I was little I wanted to be in the RAF or write books.
- My mum is my hero.
- I always said I’d never get a tattoo, but got one anyway – (I did nearly pass out halfway through though lol)
- Laughing is my favourite sound.
- I’ve been to see The Killers live more times than I can remember.
- I bloody love Justin Timberlake.
- I’m not very good at being social.
- My hereditary dark circles are the absolute bane of my life.
- It takes a lot to offend me.
- My biggest regret in life is not doing well at school.
So that’s me, why not share below a random fact about yourself too, let’s chat! x