Today we are talking about my ‘before I’m forty goals’. I am 34 in November, and I have spent a lot of my adult life too scared to be myself.
My self-confidence has always been pretty much non-existent so being as I am striving to step out of my comfort zone and work on my self-worth more I thought we would talk about my ‘before I’m forty goals’ (Also because the prompt for Day 7 is ‘goals’ but shhh lol)
Looking back on my new year goals I had only three and they were;
- Put myself out there a little more
- Stay fit and healthy
- Work on my blog more
I feel like I’ve pretty much smashed these so far this year, this year I’ve already gone self-hosted with my blog, built my DA to 25, consistently gone to the gym 4-5 times a week, and started to tackle my anxiety issues big time!
So let’s delve into the ‘before I’m forty goals’
- Drive! – We spoke about this one in Blogtober day 3!
- Study something – I would really like to take a course in Autism
- Attend a blogger event – This one fills me with dread, all those new people + my social awkwardness hmm!
- Publish some of my writing – (that is still all in my brain I might add lol)
- Get a sh!t hot camera! – Currently, I have eyes on the Olympus Pen!
- Have surgery – Controversial!! I only want under eye surgery, I have the WORST hereditary dark circles ever!!
- Travel abroad – My kids have never been abroad, but we are building the little one up to be comfortable away from home by taking little camping trips in a bid to get somewhere abroad
- Do the Harry Potter studio tour
- Go to New York (at Christmas if poss) – This one will probably never happen lol
- Get re-married – Hubby and I have been married ten years next year (2018) I think I’d like us to renew our vows on year 15!
There we have it! What is your ultimate goal in life?
There are more Blogtober posts here.